My girls

My girls

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm Back

I started this blog almost exactly 2 years ago...and looking back at my old posts, I'm not that impressed.  But oh well.  My blog didn't have a "theme" then, and it doesn't really now.  I share recipes and such on Facebook, but then they disappear, so this is kind of a place to keep them all together. 
To catch up, Gia is almost 2 and Josie is 4 1/2.  My life as the "referee" has begun and it's exhausting, but fun.  Watching Gia come into her own as a little person is amazing.  It's going to take me a while to get all the posts up...but I'll try my best.



1 comment:

  1. I would love to share gardening ideas. I am currently on working on an edible front yard and considering a compost heap in my backyard (if I can do it right without making a big stink in the neighborhood).

    ReplyDelete